Saturday, 11 March 2017

Turn me On

I just saw this card on Pinterest from Lawn Fawn and fell in love with it. Of course I needed to make my own version of it.


I really love the outcome. It is for my boyfriend, so the colours and bling is reduced to a male colour scheme black and white, gray, yellow and red. The background is stamped with the cute stamps from the Lawn Fawn Turn me On set. They have so small but powerfull stamp sets. I used SU Basic Gray as background colour and even altered the paper a bit with it.


I layered the background and the light bulbs, the rest is glued on directly in the same layer. The hearts have a textile look and feel and fit perfect in the scheme to "bling" a male card.

Copics used on the cute light bulbs: C3, C5, C7 and  Y06, Y08, Y15 and Y11.

Challenges:
Anything goes: 7 Kids Challenge Blog
Anything goes: Addicted to Stamps Challenge


Happy Crafting,

3 Comments:

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rosie said...

This is so stinkin' ADORABLE!! I love everything about it! Thank you for playing in our challenge at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store. Hugs, Rosie

Yenni Natalia said...

Totally cute this two light bulbs. A great idea on adding some stamped images on the back.
Thank you for joining 7 kids challenge blog at 7 kids your crafting supply store. i hope to see you again.

Hugs
DT Yenni

Post a Comment