Monday, 4 July 2016

Wheelie Like You


Just saw the lovely video from Nichol Spohr Magouirk and loved the card so much, I had to make it as well. You find her original card here.


It is a shaker card with the stamp set "Wheelie Like You" from Lawn Fawn. Furthermore, I used the paper pad from Panduro Designs. Every layer is done with the Crealies stichting edges dies in square and circles. The sand is hand drawn and coloured with Copics.


The shaker is filled with brown, gold and silver pearls. I love the outcome, even so I changed the design on the fly.


First, I wanted some hearts on the card as well, but I figured a nice bow would fit the card as well and give it a bit different look than the original one.

Challenges:
Ribbon and Sparkle: CRAFT Challenge
Animal: Use your Stuff
Bow: Craft-dee Bowz



Happy Crafting,

2 Comments:

missgailly said...

This is just so CUTE! Love those little hamsters. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Donna said...

Love window cards - this is just adorable! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month and good luck!

Post a Comment