Sunday, 17 July 2016

Tank you

After a few rainy days, I got inspired for a thank you card. It started out as a note but evolved in a card very quickly.


It is a 11x15cm layerd card, without any pattern paper at all. Everything is plane card stock in black, white and gray (an earth colour gray).

The images is the " Fintastic Friends" from Lawn Fawn, except the hearts, they are from the "Wheelie Like You" set. It is difficult to see, but I used a scrap from my clear acetate sheet to get a more realistic look for the fish bowl.


I used some Stickles on the hearts and fishes from the food containers. I used an circle frame to create some kind of ground or table.


The card got really thick, so I used foam on just 1 layer and as usual, I used the frame dies from Crealies for all layers. I just love the sets. 

Challenges:
Lots of layers: ABC-Challenge
Add bling: Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge
Anything goes: Bastel Traum



Happy Crafting,

2 Comments:

Helene Siermans said...

So cute. Love this!
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz
Nick

Andrea Norris said...

Hee hee love that sentiment! What a great card. thanks for joining ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Post a Comment