Monday, 4 July 2016

Feeling Ruff


Today, I heard the awful news that a good friend of mine had to get surgery at her eye. Everything was fine until yesterday she saw a black dot at her eye and the doctor ordered emergency surgery. Luckily, everything went well, but she has to stay a while in the hospital. So I made a get well soon card.


I made an 8x8cm card (3,15inch x 3,15inch), again made with the Crealies dies for stitched edges. I really love them. Can't thank Saskia enough for the brand. The paper was a small peace of scrap in my scrap paper drawer.


The image is the cute little doggy from the "Playful Pooches" stamp set from Clearly Besotted and coloured with my Copics E51, E31, E33 and E37.


Who can't resist some white chocolate?

Challenges:
Always Anything Goes: Craft your Passion Challenges
Punches or Dies: Crafty Calendar Challenge



Happy Crafting,

2 Comments:

Patricia Alvarez said...

This is so cute!!!! I am sure she loved it. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

Michelle said...

The little doggie is so cute,
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Post a Comment