Monday, 2 May 2016

Tap tap tap

I made a quick and easy card for today, because time flies and it seems I never finish on time to post on my blog. My grandmother-in-law will be celebrating her birthday soon, so I wanted to make a simple and timeless card.


Almost the entire card is made out of scraps. The main image is from the Stampin' Up "Tap tap tap" stamp set. Hopefully she likes the little bling but not very flowery card. I guessed everyone will bring flowers and cards with flowers. So this one stands a bit out...

Challenges:
Anything goes: http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.nl/
Anything goes: http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.nl/


Happy Crafting,

4 Comments:

Pippa said...

Great quick card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DTD DT

Barbiedi said...

great idea, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Design Challenge.

Gwyneth said...

A lovely CAS card.
Thank you very much for entering the "Dragons Lair Designs" "Anything Goes" challenge for April. Good luck.
Gwyneth DLD DT Member

Denitsa Andreeva said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope to see you again.

Deni Xx

Post a Comment