Saturday, 26 March 2016

Hello Friend

What a wonderful first day of spring. After some work in the garden, I had to get crafty. There were a lot of birthdays and I ran out of my secret emergency cards. So I really needed to make more general purpose cards. A lot of my friends are mail, so I have to suppress the urge to add glitter and bling to every part of my cards. Challenge accepted :)


I made a 13x13 cm card (~5 inch x 5inch) with the lovely echo park paper "For the Record 2". I love the peaceful design. The "Hello Friend" stamp is from the Kaisercraft Shine Bright collection as you could guess, because I use some of the collection on all my latest craft projects. The dog is cut with my Cameo machine from the Silhouette store, it is a Daley Design (I stretched it a bit for the die challenges, hope they'll accept this as well.. fingers crossed). I finished up the card with some yellow dotted red paper and a black brad embellishment. No bling at all.


Because I love other format cards as well, I decided to make a twin card in the other format, a 15x11cm card (~6 inch x 4,5 inch) and instead of the little red paper stars, I used some bling, a few rhinestones can't hurt anyone :)


Here are both cards next to each other. The scaling is a little bit different, but I like how it turns out in both format cards. But my fav is the right one, the 13x13cm one. Two fast, clean and easy cards are done.

Challenges:
To die for: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.nl
Anything goes: http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.nl/
Anything goes: http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.nl/
CAS: http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.nl/



Happy Crafting,

4 Comments:

ann van dijk said...

Wonderful card! Love the shape and your colors are great.
Thanks for joining us CCC- Challenge!!
Hope to see you back again.
HUGS
Anneke

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

Helen x

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Engelchen said...

very nice card.
Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.
Greetings Geesje DT

Post a Comment