Friday, 5 April 2013

To the Finish

Finally, it is weekend and crafting time, at least I thought so. But my weekend is really busy and I do not know if I really have time for myself. Luckily, I finished my card for this weekend yesterday afternoon. It's getting dark already, so my picture is not the best. Sorry, I try to make better onze the following days. My card is made with the lovely Carole stamp from Kraftin'Kimmie.



I made a little mini number 1 medal with my Silhouette Cameo. First, I wanted to add some glitter, but I'm glad I did not and used the rinestones instead. The purple paper is from Dovecraft, the back to basics IV. I love this paper pack. The green one is from one of my other favourite paper packs, the love letters from First Edition.

Challenges:
The Great Outdoors: http://Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Anything goes: Sister Act Card Challenge
Anything goes: A Little Bit Crafty Challenge


Happy Crafting,

4 Comments:

Jennifer Grissom said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at SACC!! I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

Trisha Stanley said...

Love your card, Stefanie! The colors are great!!! Thanks for joing us at Sister Act this week!! Good luck!
Hugs! Trisha-

M said...

Great card - it is fun and energetic and has lovely colours.
Marina
http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.gorgeous fun image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment