Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happily Ever After

Today, I was busy making a birthday card for a friend, but my inspiratin went a totally other way. So, the birthday card got a wedding card. Almost the same thing ;) So, I used the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp "Ever After", I don't know if you guys noticed. I have quite an amount of them. Love them!


It is hard to see, but I used my Ice White Pearl Pen on the brides' jewellery to add a bit of sparkle for their special day. To bound the bride and the groom even more with a few gem hearts. The flower is from Scrap-Unlimited and it is so beautiful. Can't find them in their web shop any more. I put a feather to underline the wedding theme.

At the moment, it is really hard to find challenges which are suitable for wedding cards. So I'm just entering a few not themed challenges.

Challenges:
Ribbon or Lace Challenge: Paper Crafting Journey
Anything goes: Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges
Anything goes: Party Time Tuesdays



Happy Crafting,

6 Comments:

Deborah said...

Prachtig! Ja, dat is ook een van mijn favorieten!
Moeilijk om andere stempels te vinden voor een huwelijk die zo mooi zijn!
Fijn paasweekend!
Liefs, Deborah

coops said...

so gorgeous stefanie.i love your design and colours and really stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

So gorgeous, Stefanie! I love the pop of pink and feather!

Gale said...

Beautiful Stefanie! Love that pop of pink. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

jackid said...



This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

Eva Kson said...

Haha..sounds like me, sometimes my cards also turnes out to be something different to someone else :P, but it's a lovely card and I really enjoyed looking through your wonderful crafty blog!!
Just have to "stalk" you so I don't miss any inspiration from you :D!
Hugs, Eva/ScrapFia

Post a Comment