Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Game On

After a couple of difficult weeks, I totally lost my mojo. Nothing was left, so I did whatI had to do and start cleaning up my crafting space (images will follow)and nosed a bit through my Kraftin'Kimmie Stamps. And there it was... a tiny spark of my mojo and made a fun card for a birthday or an no occasion card. U used the "Gamer Girl" stamp shich I just bought short after its release but never made a card with it.

After adding bit of sparkle (who can't use some of that at this rainy, gray and ice cold time of the year)with a few rinestones and glitter on the red console slot, the card was finished. Quick and easy. As every girl knows, we all have bad hair days, but I never imagine to have a colouring bad hair day. Ok, hair is my weakness ( together with colouring faces) but this one was awful :D

Challenges:
What's Your FAVE:Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Child's Play: Stampin for the Weekend
Anything goes: Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges


Happy Crafting,

6 Comments:

Deborah said...

Dat is een heel mooi kaartje hoor!!! Leuke stempel is dat trouwens, heb ik helaas (nog)niet in mijn bezit. Ik heb dat ook vaak, ik koop tonnen stempels en geraak er maar niet aan om er een kaartje mee te maken. Ik vind de zwarte strik ook heel leuk en prachtige kleuren!
Liefs, Deborah

Nat said...

This is great, I love the image and layout, hope your mojo doesn't stay away for too long!
Natx

Julie said...

Fab card - perhaps your mojo is hiding down the side of the sofa - I often find all kinds of thing down there!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Child's Play challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.fabulous image and i love your bold colours and gorgeous design :D

xx coops xx

Deborah said...

Gewonnen! Proficiat!!! :-)

Creative M said...

Your post is Totally Cute!A fabulous & fun card!
Thanks for joining us at PDE "Anything Goes" Challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
PDE DT

Post a Comment