Sunday, 7 October 2012

What's shakin'

I'm glad I survived this week. I catched an awful cold and couldn't do anything for the whole week. Before I got ill, I went to a craft fair and had the time of my life. :D I finally bought a Silhouette Cameo and can;t live without it anymore.
But to my card, it is a birthday card for my aunt. I choose a card with a touch of girly accent but at the same time is clean and simple without too many playful elements.

But, I couldn't resist and had to grab my sparkle collection. Luckily there were some brown ones left. Actually, I hate these cups in real life. The lid never lives up to its promise and every time I have something important to do I'll spill my coffee. But maybe that's only me and Mr. Murphy with his annoying law ;). By the way, the stamp is from Kraftin'Kimmie... before I forget to mention.


I love this new Silhouette shape of the coffee cup from Samantha Walker (when I remember well).


Challenges:
Good with Food: Top Tip Tuesday
Punch away: Sir Stamp a lot Challenge
Anything goes: Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge


Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

Lisa S. said...

Wow, this card makes me want a Cameo now lol. Love the cut out image and your design. Fab colors too! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Good With Food challenge.

Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

brenda said...

What a really affect card Stefanie, I'm sure your aunt will love it.

Not sure which elements you used a punch for, but thanks all the same for joining us at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

A very effective card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.really fab design and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Bettina L. said...

It is always nice with something to drink besides the food, can totally relate to that. Fab design with the cup, pearls and ribbon too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Kim said...

Great idea! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio.

Francesca said...

Lovely card hun , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Post a Comment