Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Nutty Professor

Finally, I made it to my blog again. Last week was busy, busy, busy. Unfortunately not with crafting but with work, appointments and everything else then me time. Nevertheless, I sneaked out a tiny bit and could finish one card. Of course, I choose one of my fav card themes, Halloween. Even so, it is not as popular in the Netherlands, I love this time.



Therefore, I used one of my new (ok, for me it is new, but actually it is the last season) stamps the "Potion Master" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Isn't he cool? He got some gloss on his security glasses. I try to make some extra pictures of the details on the card in the next days. Have you seen my really cool new halloween frame with a spider web in the right corner?
It is one of the Silhouette designs I bought. Can't hide that I'm totally in love with my Cameo. On the frame I used 2 buttons as well, a mouse and bat button to be precise. Can't remember the brand.

Challenges:
Halloween: Cutie Pie Challenge
Halloween: Tip Top Tuesday
Halloween: Sparkles Forum Challenges


Happy Crafting,

8 Comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. A lovely image and I love the cute mouse. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Halloween * challenge

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Linda said...

Fabulous Halloween card and the die cut spiders web is amazing - no wonder you love your Cameo.

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.i love your colours and design and the image is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Wonderful halloween card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies Halloween Challenge this week, good luck, cheers Sue xx

Annette said...

Fab card Stephanie. Love the fun image.
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
xx

Basslady said...

eine sehr geniale und coole karte!

glg silvi

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles this month.
Debbie x

Post a Comment