Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Life is a Journey

Happy Halloween everyone!! But sadly for me, it is not a really happy day. I just drove my boyfriend to the train station and will be alone at home for the next couple days. So, a result of my new me time in the middle of the week, I made a card. After all, Halloween is not really celebrated in the Netherlands, I made a traveling card. I guess it fits the day.



I'm not 100% satisfied with the outcome. It is a bit too clean and therefore a bit boring. Some customization will follow in the next days, I'm quite sure.

For this card, I used the Tickled Pink Stamp "Steampunk Lilith" and a small text stamp from a Kraftin Kimmie sentiment set. The cute, tiny gears are from Tim Holtz and I have to admit, I love them. They are almost too cute to use. I finished the card with some ribbon, rhinestones and a left over spiderweb (no idea why, but I still had it in my stack and Halloween is today, so no use for it at the moment).

Challenges:
Anything goes: Anything Goes Challenge Blog
Metal/Charms: Anonyme Scrappere
Anything goes: Totally Stampalicious


Happy Crafting,

4 Comments:

Merete/Scrappeguri said...

Gorgerous card! Thanks so much for playing with us in Anonyme Scrappere.
Merete

Anni said...

Schade, dass du deinen Freund vermisst, aber wenn dabei Zeit für´s Karten basteln raus springt, dann hat es ja auch was Gutes für sich!
Die Karte ist auf jeden Fall klasse!
Anni

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.i love your design and fantastic image ;D

xx coops xx

Gaynor said...

Lovely card, love the image, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, Gaynor x

Post a Comment