Thursday, 20 September 2012

Someday...

... this moment will just be a story. I was totally inspired by my new book I read the last days. And after reading I saw a wonderful text digi at Ginger's House blog.
I love reading, especially in the autumn and winter time of year. It's getting darker sooner and then there is no better thing to do than lighting a nice smelling cande, getting a blanket and a good book. Furthermore, I got all my new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.

The pictures are really bad, but I try to make better ones in the next couple of days. So sorry, for that :(
The whole design is simple, a bit of edge inking, adding some bling and I could finally use my awesome flower brad from Making Memories (I'm not 100% percent sure, so please correct me if necessary).

And of course I distressed all my card edges. Love this detail at the "darker" cards for Halloween or cards with a lot of black.

Challenges:
Sketch: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
A Hazy Shade of Autumn (Halloweenish image): Papertake Weekly

Happy Crafting,

3 Comments:

Kim said...

Wat een gaaf kaartje!

Groetjes Kim

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.fabulous image and design and i love your bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kim O'Connell said...

She pops off that striped background! Love this card! Thanks for playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge!

Post a Comment