Monday, 3 September 2012

Remember to smile

Another month, another card.I finally got my flow back. Had a few awful weeks, without inspiration, a lot of stress. Buuut, I handle to express me depression feelings in my card and now, there are all work out. Or at least in my head ;)

Therefore, it is a bit of a dark and depressing card, but I love it. The stamp is from Tickled Pink Stamps and is called Lil Lolita's Lilith. Love their stamps.I guess I've got another fav brand to put on my list.


It is a real clean and quick and easy card with a few cute labels from the  Mini Monster Cricut cartridge. Aren't these the cutest sculls you have ever seen? The ribbon with the Martha Stewart punch under it adds the last details. Put a little bit of bling to the card and voilà, a dark, mysterious card is done.


Hope you girls enjoyed this card as much as I do.

Challenges:
Anything goes: Stempelträume
All the three's:  My Mums Craft Shop Challenge
Your Favorite Color Combo (Black and red): House of Gilli
No Flowers: The Cutie Pie Challenge
Halloween: Alota Rubber Stamps (Alota 90)


Happy Crafting,

6 Comments:

Lisa xx said...

such a super card and what a great image to use! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Stine said...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at stempelträume.
Hugs Stine

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.i love the image and fantastic colours :D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

Wat een gaaf stoer kaartje! Prachtig. Fijn om te zien dat je weer terug bent.

Groetjes Kim

Joey said...

Fabulous card, I love the design and striking colours, thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Helene said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining the "Alota Rubber Stamps challenge"

Post a Comment