Sunday, 9 September 2012

Bad to the Bone

Just after I uploaded my last post, one of the crafting challenges I follow announced their new challenge, black magic. With all my new Halloween stamps I just got in my mail a few days back, I could not get that chance glib through my fingers. So, here another Halloween themed card.
Its another card with the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp "Voodoo Lady". Isn't she gorgeous and dangerous at the same time. A zombie-like image with a lot of bones, skulls and a bit of magic.
I saw other crafty girls who used glitter on this image and I had to do so as well. I love the outcome of the glitter. It makes the image a bit more... alive. At the moment, I'm totally into the edge distressing again.
So, I guess there will follow a few more darker cards in the next few weeks. Hopefully you like Halloween as much as I do :)

Challenges:
Autumn gold: Cute Card Thursday
Anything goes: Papertake Weekly
Anything goes: The Squirrel and the Fox


Happy Crafting,

6 Comments:

Kim said...

Je kaartje is weer erg gaaf!

Groetjes Kim

heidy said...

Wow stunning card Stefanie,thanks for joining CCt this week!
Hugs Heidy

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.i really love the fantastic image and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Hi Stefanie, I'm sorry but your card isn't eligible for the Lili's Little Fairies challenge this week because you need to have used a Lili of the Valley image to enter. Sorry about that ...it is a really lovely card by the way xx

Linda said...

What a fab card Stefanie! Love the black magic feel of it.

Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and The Fox, hope we'll se you again soon.

Hugs Linda xx
squirrelsnippets@blogspotcom.au

Plastic card printing said...

Stunning card. So lovely design. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

Post a Comment