Sunday, 1 July 2012

Geeky Birthday

Today, I needed a sweet birthday card for a geeky friend. He does a lot with Android programming in his free time, so the choice wasn't difficult for an theme. It is all about the little green robot from Google.


As a mens' card, the card is left as clean as possible but I couldn't make a card withoud embelishements. I love my brads too much :) I used 3 different design papers in contrasting colours with the Android robot, one gem on the breast star from my image, and a small birthday stamp from Hero Arts.


That's all, for a really quick and easy geek card. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Challenges:
Sweet and Simple: Totally Gorjuss
Metal: Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge
Birthday: Moving along with the Times


Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Stefanie
A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

DT Member

coops said...

so stunning stefanioe.fabulous image and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Hi Stefanie, I just love this cute card, so sweet. Thanks for sharing ti with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

ahlers5 said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Diane

Kim said...

Wat een leuke mannenkaart! Erg leuk bedacht.

Groetjes Kim

DesignerDiva said...

Really cute card Stefanie - love it!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Birthday Celebrations and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Judith said...

This is so cute I love the image and perfect papers! thanks for playing at MAWTT birhday challenge hugs Judith x

Post a Comment