Thursday, 5 January 2012

Rock On

Happy new year to everyone. Sorry for my long absence. It was such a crazy half year and most of the time, I wasn't near home, because of my work. Hopefully you guys can forgive me and I promise to add more cards in the next couple of weeks!!


And here is my first card for 2012. it is a no occasion card for a girl. I love this stamp from The Greeting Farm "Abbey". this stamp is so diverse in its usage. Especially the alternative look is the reason I like it so much. So it is perfect for teens or music fans.

I styled my "boring" black ribbon with several pink brads. They are so tiny and cute and fit perfectly to the colours of background paper It is from my new stack and it's called "Lovely Letters", too cute. I used some sparkle on the background as well, but these were lost with my photographing skills ;) Maybe this year it will be time for a better one (idiot proof would be very handy).
So, hopefully you girls enjoyed this card as much as I did. Even so the colours are not accurate of the photo, it could be worse.

Challenges:
Anything goes: Papertake Weekly Challenge
Something new (design paper): Simon says Stamps Challenge

Happy Crafting,

3 Comments:

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

coops said...

stunning card stefanie.the colour combo is fantastic and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Stefanie, love the image and all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment