Saturday, 7 January 2012

Love grows

A new baby is on the way. My niece will be born soon and I needed a baby card. The parents are no big fan of pink and girly colours, therefore a green card is chosen with pink details.

The stamp is one of my new ones from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. I only used one design paper as background, but used the Tim Holtz clock as frame of the picture.
The caption of the card is "love grows", hopefully like the little baby girl in future. Now it is time to wait and buy baby toys. As a aunt, it is one of my responsibilities to spoil the baby :D
Challenges:
Something new (Etwas Neues): Fairy Tale Challengeblog
Something new: The Squirrel and the Fox

Happy Crafting,

3 Comments:

Bianca said...

Oh, that´s so very lovely! What a cute new stamp but I bet your little nice will be 100 times more cute at least ;o) Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

coops said...

so stunning stefanie.the colours are gorgeous and i love the fab image and design :D

xx coops xx

Becky said...

what a lovely card you made. thank you for joining us at fairy tale challenge.

hugs, becky

Post a Comment