Monday, 16 January 2012

Little One

And I'm back again. I guess I have a creative streak :)It is a really clean, simple and fast card using no stamps (yeah, that's really special for me and my stamp addiction) But I have some beautiful new rub ons I wanted to use for quite a while now. So I used my Basic Grey rubons. isn't that little guy a cutie?

The paper is from a local store and it's called "Studio Light". I don't use that rectangle shaped card as often as I want. but, therefore it makes it extra special when I decided to use it ;)

It is not a really special card, but my baby nephew will like it, at least I hope so :D
Challenges:
Sketch:Clean and Simple
Bingo (flowers,sparkle, ribbon):Pollycraft Challenge
Happy Birthday: ABC Challenge
For Boys: Dutch Dare Card Challenge

Happy Crafting,

9 Comments:

lottapeppermint said...

Die Karte ist total süß geworden. Ich mag, dass sie so schlicht ist, aber genau an den richtigen Stellen (knuffige) Akzente setzt =)

Distressed Miss said...

Oh super cute card. Thanks for joining us at ABC hope to see you for the next challenge.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

coops said...

gorgeous card stefanie.great colours and design and i love the adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

Wat een leuk kaartje. Prachtig in al zijn eenvoud.

Groetjes Kim

Bettina L. said...

This is such a lovely CAS card for a boy. Love the monkey and the ribbon ans splash;) Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Pattie G said...

Stefanie,
This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

How fun!!!
I did a scrap page with this BG line some time ago,
so sweet and glad to see that cute little rub on!
Just darling!!!

Thanks for sharing at ABC Challenges!

~Leah

Sheena said...

A cute card! Thanks for joining playing Pollycraft Bingo this week, Sheena xx

Mary J said...

So very sweet, I love this! Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

Mary J x

Post a Comment