Sunday, 15 January 2012

Dance...

Dance like no one is watching is my latest creation and I finally used my some odd girl stamp and I can't wait to buy some more. They are so cute. It is a simple card, which can be used for several occasions. I had no special reason for this one, but I got creative and could not stop ;)

To make the card a bit different, I only used one design paper, but changed it a bit with some black ribbons and to add some texture to the card. I also added some of my new flowers to the card. I used a Joy Craft Paper Blossom Punch. I have it for quite a while, but I'm not as much a flower fan as I had to be for my hobby. Don't get me wrong, I like flowers, but not on a lot of my projects. but I try and add some more. I added some bling in form of gems, perls and rinethones, to spice the card a bit up. I love glitter and bling :)

Hope you girls like my new project.

Challenges:
BLING ME: Some odd Girls
Sparkle: The Crafty Pad
Having a lough:Cute Card Thursday/

Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Dawn said...

Great card Stefanie! I love those images too!
I love what you did with the layout!
Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Deb said...

fabulous card, so fun!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

coops said...

stunning card stefanie.the fun image is gorgeous and i love your design ;D

xx coops xx

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely creation!

Thank you so much for joining The Crafty Pad in our SPARKLE challenge. :)

Maggie
x

Amy said...

Awesome card! Love the color scheme and your design...so fun! Thanks for joining us at the SOG challenge!

Post a Comment