Thursday, 18 August 2011

Rock Princess

What a week. I finally rearranged my entire craft room. It was quite a bit of work, but finally I'm happy with the result. I will post the pictures of my Crazy Crafter Studio soon, I promise.

Actually, I wanted to create a nice Christmas card, but I'm not in the mood yet for winter crafts. My new Cricut cartridge "Rock Princess" just arrived and it inspired me for a nice Cricut card project. i love the several layers of the images you can create.


I didn't intend to add a message to the card, so it can be used for different occasion. I thought girly with a bit of an attitude is enough for a nice teenage card. Isn't Brittany a tough rocker? 


All the images are from the same cartridge, the paper on the other hand is from two different stocks, the white and pick one is from Teresa Collins Designs called Crown Diamonds, the other one is the Pipoos (Craft store chain in the Benelux) called Designpaper Pad Wedding. It's perfect for a girly card as well as for a wedding card.

Challenges:
Card for a teenager: Pixie Dust Studio Challenge
G is for GIRLY: My Time to Craft Challenge
Card for a girl: Stamp with Sarah Kay


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

coops said...

fantastic card stefanie.i love the fab rock chick and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Cat said...

How cute! Thanks for joining the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio this week!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at MTTC, hope you will join us again xx

Kim said...

Your card rocks! Haha! echt een gaaf kaartje!

Groetjes Kim

Jingle said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Pixies this week!

Post a Comment