Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Monster Wishes

The last couple of days, I had a bit of trouble with my inspiration, or better a great lack of it. So i struggled with several ideas and nothing worked quite well. As a result, I made a lot of scrap papers. A recycle challenge came along and I thought, perfect, I've enough stuff to recycle.


My image is a digi stamp from Pollycraft. I love monsters and the moment I saw that cute monster, I had to get it. But, unfortunately, never used it. I had coloured it for weeks, maybe months. It is not possible to see, but all my layers are scrap papers with holes or cuts in it. So the embellishments are not randomly picked this time.


The only thing I did not recycle, is my card base. I thought, it would not be handy with cuts in holes in it ;)

Challenges:
Recycle: Pollycraft Challenge Blog
One for the kids: Dutch Dare Card Challenge
Favourite Animal: Simply Create Challenge

A monster is kind of an animal, isn't it :D

Happy Crafting,

2 Comments:

coops said...

stunning card stefanie,the image is brilliant and i love your fab colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Adorable! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week!

Post a Comment