Saturday, 6 August 2011

In the Mail today

Last week I was announced the blog candy winnar of Saskia her birthday candy. YEAH. So, I had a really nice surprise in the mail today. I got more than I expected:


 Isn't the card cute? It is the one in the left upper corner with the Cricute cartridge "Gingerbread" on it. I have a Cricut Create from from Provocraft, but one of my crafty loves are the stamps, I do not as much cards as I want to with it. But one of my busiest Cricut times is Christmas. Every year I start much too late with the cards and in the end, there are all Cricut projects. So, this cartridge and the nice stickers will be really handy!! The action wobbles are so nice. I saw them on Youtube couple of times but never saw them in a shop.


Happy Crafting,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment