Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Booootiful

Hello everyone. Today is a big day, I have to drive to my training today. So the grown up life will start today. I will miss the free periods, especially in the summer. But on the other hand, i will have more money for my hobby YEAH!



So I made another halloween card today. The nice thing is that the image is not an halloween stamp but belongs to the Kraftin' Kimmie series of Asia girls, Mizuki is her name.



At first, I started with a nice sketch and several design papers and different patters, but I love the background "design paper" and could not hide it under other layers. So it is a clean and simple card. But I love the stamps and the colours. So, its a free style card on my last free day for the summer. Fitting, isn't it. ;)

Challenges:
Add a Charm: Crafts and Me Challenges
Metal and Lace: Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge
Anything goes: Creative Card Crew
DIVAtacular: Stamptacular Sunday Challenge


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Janette said...

Hi Stefanie,
Your card is stunning, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

coops said...

stunning card stefanie.i love the fabulous image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

paperfun said...

Stefanie, your card is gorgeous!!! Your coloring is amazing and I love the swirl.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Kim said...

Gaaf kaartje weer! Mooi ingekleurd.

Groetjes Kim

Gea said...

Beste Stefanie.

Wat staan er prachtige kaarten op je site, mijn complimenten hoor.
Bij deze wil ik je feliciteren met je verjaardag, en nog vele gezonde jaren toegewenst.
Groetjes van Gea.
www.komoptegenkanker.nl

Post a Comment