Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Spoil Yourself

After a long absent time, I'm finally back. For all who wondered what happened with me, I graduated and can call me now bachelor of engineering :) YEAH. It was a lot of stress and it took a lot of time to get such a good mark. As a result, my crafting time was limited. The next thing I had to do was finding a job. Hopefully, I receive my work contract tomorrow (by mail). So all the stress is gone now and my vacation started a few days ago. My first card is a holiday/birthday card.


I guess no one is surprised that this card is a Kraftin' Kimmie card as well. It is a birthday card, because the friends' gift will be a gift card for a book, because she loves to read during the holidays.


Hope you girls liked my clean and simple card. I promise that my following card will not take as long as the last one.

Challenges:
Dots: Everybody Art Challenge
Holiday: Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
No Flowers: Creative inspiration Wednesdays Challenge


Happy Crafting,

9 Comments:

jackid said...

Congrats on graduating well done and great news about your job front hope it all goes well for you and what a great card love the image and it's coloured in perfectly
Jacki xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic card hun! Thanks for joining in with our theme of No Flowers Allowed over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

coops said...

stunning car stefanie.i love the kk stamp and gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Linda said...

A huge congratulations on passing your degree and I hope your new job is a great success - what are you going to be doing?

A beautiful card and very appropriate for your bookworm friend I hope she has a lovely day and great fun choosing her next book with the voucher.

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations on the degree - gorgeous holiday themed creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter this week.
Hugs Kate xx
I have candy if you are interested.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Holidays" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Kim said...

Gefeliciteerd met het behalen van je bachelor en het verkrijgen van een baan!

Prachtig kaartje! Ja die KK stempels blijven gewoon geweldig!

Groetjes Kim

Helen said...

Fabulous 'holiday' card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Alex said...

Great card and a very nice image!
Thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Post a Comment