Monday, 25 July 2011

Mornings

Another rainy, gray and cold day, so perfect for crafting. Even the weather forecast showed that this weather is more October like than typical for July. It is a shame, because today is my boyfriend his birthday. That also is the reason for a very short post!

But back to my card. It is a very girly no occasion card. The text stamps is a digi stamp, but I'm not sure from whom. I saved it as TLC creations, so I hope this is right. Otherwise, please contact me and I will change it to its proper name.



I used another Kraftin' Kimmie stamp (I couldn't resist their next challenge). Isn't she cute? It's Angie and I love the image, you can use it in so many different ways.

Challenges:
Sketch:Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Recipe: Stamping with the Dragon Challenge Blog
Funny: CES Challenge

Yeah, I made the top 3 at CES Challenge, check it out!!

Happy Crafting,

14 Comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love your choice of papers with this cute image. Glad you joined us for the Recipe challenge at Stamping with the Dragon this week.

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful take on the theme this week at Stampin with the Dragon, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx

Kim said...

Gefeliciteerd met je vriend zijn verjaardag!
Je kaartje is weer erg mooi geworden en de tekst past er perfect bij!

Groetjes Kim

coops said...

fabulous card stefanie.
your colours and design are stunning and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Inspired By Friends said...

Beyond cute card. I love the colors you used and your coloring is awesome. Great take on our challenge at Stamping With The Dragon.

Hugs,
Beth

Nana Diana said...

Awesome job with the KK sketch!! Love that sentiment too, have to get that!! Thanks so much for playing!!

Mickaela Sundkvist said...

Great card, i love it! I have to get that stamp.

Love Mickaela

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card. That image is so cute and I love your colour combo. Great sentiment too - I have to agree with it :-)
Thanks for joining our 'funny' challenge over at CES this week.
Caroline xxx

Carolynne said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining us at Stamping with the dragon

HandmadebyTLC said...

Boy this Stampin Kimmie IS adorable and this card is really a terrific recipe follower for Stamping with the dragon challenge! Good luck
Tammy Louise

You're invited to join in on my blogversary candy till 8-30!

Carrie said...

lol so true!! Fabby card... Thanks for joining in at CES xx

TaraG said...

Oh I love your card, Stefanie! Angie looks great in her pink robe...you coloured her beautifully!!!I love the pink and black colour combo that you used...it just pops!!! Love what you have done with my sketch too! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog!
Hugs,t

kaylou said...

ha ha ha ... love it I think I would too.
Thank you for joining us at CES challenges.
HuGS kAYLOU XX

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and well done on the top 3!!

Post a Comment