Friday, 22 July 2011

Hit the Road

This time, I made a very hard card to make. It is no condolence card, but it is a farewell card for my boy friend. He goes abroad for a higher degree. But back to the card.

 I forget the name of the design paper, but the papers' brand is SEI. I love it, it is perfect holiday scrapbook pack. The stamp is from Kraftin' Kimmies (surprise surprise;) ) and coloured with my favourites, my Copic Ciaos.

For the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge, I even made a pic from the inside. Most of the times it is hard to make, because I already wrote my message. But this time I was patience and will write it afterwards.


The stamp is on a couple dimensionals, because a white layer would cover too much of my background paper. And I really like the effect it gives when the stamps are cut out. Another thing, I altered the sketch of the challenge a bit, but hope it will be OK.


Challenges: 
Sketch: Card Patterns
Inside of the card: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
Around the world: Creative Inspiration Wednesdays Challenge
For his eyes only: Cute Card Thursday
One for the boys:Totally PaperCrafts


Happy Crafting,

9 Comments:

Kim said...

Prachtige kaart! Dat lijkt me inderdaad moeilijk om te maken met zo veel emotie erachter. Ik hoop voor je dat je vriend snel weer terug komt!

Groetjes Kim

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Stephanie :-) the image is perfect for a going away card :-) Wishing him the best of luck, and you too, hope he won't be gone too long xx

thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

fantastic card stefanie.i love the cool dude image and stunning design :D

xx coops xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a gorgeous creation! Danny looks amazing and so does the inside of your card!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

NGCARDS said...

Oooh this is a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in with our theme of Around The World over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

What a fab card and i am sure he will soon be back and will miss you just as much. thanks for joining Creative this week

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Mel X said...

WOWAZERS.. Absolutely awesome card, love the detail, it really pops.

Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Kylie said...

Gorgeous! I love the stamp. Very cool.
Thanks for playing at CCT this week,
Hugs Kylie x

Post a Comment