Sunday, 29 May 2011

Fairytale

It was a long time since my last blog entry, sorry girls, but I'm in my last phase of my study as a result, I live in chaos and stress. But yesterday a sweat little girl had her birthday and I couldn't resist and I had to craft.


She is 4 and loves fairytale, so I made a Snow white card for her, because everyone deserves a fairytale and especially cute little princesses. I used 2 different Kraftin' Kimmie sets for this card (the sentiment is from "Lucy").

She loves strong colors, so I used a very colorful background. the rest of the card is very simple, because of time issues. The coloring of the image (I had to buy new Copic markers: I had no yellowish colors) took too much time. But I still like it and I hope the girl likes it as well. She will receive the card today with a nice present! I want to be 4 again as well, but lucky me, I can play with her Barbie's and toys too. ;)

Challenges:
Anything goes: Digi Doodle Shop's Best
More than 2 stamps: Top Tip Tuesday
Clean and simple: Secret Crafter Challenge


Happy Crafting,

8 Comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Love it - so cute

Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

dj1952 said...

This is perfect for a little 4-year-old. She will like the "doll" and the color. Hopefully her mother will "keep" it for her until she is old enough to appreciate it. LOL. Thanks for joining us at DDSB. Hugs, dj

coops said...

fantastic card stefanie.stunning image and i love your bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at DDSB.
xx

Kim said...

Wat een prachtige kaart! Sneeuwitje is erg mooi ingekleurd. Daar zal ze vast blij mee zijn.

Groetjes Kim

Samantha said...

WOW love the colours!! great! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha

craftybunny said...

Love the bold colours on this and your shading is great.Sweet card.Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
Lisa x

esther said...

what a beautiful card.

I like it very much.

greetings esther

Post a Comment