Sunday, 10 April 2011

Workin'

My next card for this weekend is a working card, more a congratulations for your new job, but it is too long to put it in this card in a nice way.


And finally, I'm allowed to use some nice pinkish colours again!!! Yaaay ;) The gears were cut out and embossed several time to get a shiny effect. It also adds some colour to the card. were I get one of my challenges. Using 4 different kinds of adding colour to your card. So I embossed, got the design paper (it is a tiny bit of a wallpaper actually), the Copics, Black pearls on my image and a glossy effect for the glasses. The last effect is almost impossible to see on the photos. :(



Hope you girls get the idea!!

Challenges:
4 colouring methods: 365 Cards
Anything goes: Stempelstudio

Favourite:
I'm one of the Spotlight Designers of 365 Cards Challenge Day 40!!!!
I won the other challenge as well!!! Can't wait to get the nice stamp I won, thanks to the Stempelstudio for their fantastic prize.


Happy Crafting,

4 Comments:

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Mooi kaartje,leuke stempel.Fijn dat je meeodet met de challenge van de stempel studio.

groetjes Agnes

DoBea A. said...

I LOVE this! Great job. Thanks for playing along at 365 Cards!!

coops said...

gorgeous card stefanie.love the image and great colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Deborah said...

Hey, proficiat meid met het winnen van de challenge! Zeker meer dan verdiend hoor!!!
Groetjes Deborah

Post a Comment