Sunday, 10 April 2011

So Sorry

The last card for this weekend will be my "So sorry" card. This is the only one I did not make for a reason, but it might come in handy some day and most of the time when you want to say sorry, you do not have the time to wait until you got some inspiration.


Isn't  he a cutie? It is Hugh from the greeting Farm. I love their stamps but using them too less in the last couple of days. And of course i add my favourite brads and my new flower punch. Yes, I did some shopping and have to admit that I spare some time to shop but not to craft and post! I will change that the next weekends!!!!

Challenges:
Sketch: Sketch Saturday
Layer it up: My Partner in Crafting Crime
Recipe: Paper Romance Challenges


Happy Crafting,

8 Comments:

jackid said...

What a sweet image he's adorable
Jacki xx

Deborah said...

Wat heb je toch veel kaarten gemaakt zeg! Ik heb alle 3 je posts bekeken en vind ze allemaal fantastisch!!! Ik vind de stempeltjes van The Greeting Farm ook erg leuk!! Deze komen voor mij persoonlijk na de Krafin' Kimmies op de 2e plaats :p Ze zijn zo leuk om in te kleuren, dat heb je prima gedaan!!
Fijne zondag verder, tot de volgende post ;)
Groetjes Deborah

Sandra said...

Beautiful card,love that cute image and a great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

Take care
San x

coops said...

fabulous card stefanie.love your fab papers and colours and the image is really cute :D

xx coops xx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Great card beautifully coloured, love image & finishing touches, thanks for playing along at MPPC. Janet

Sandra P said...

Great card! CAS and your coloring is awesome :)

Thanks for joining PR this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

bosenberries said...

Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin

Kim said...

Wat een prachtig jongenskaartje!

Groetjes Kim

Post a Comment