Sunday, 17 April 2011

Be Mine!!

After a long week of working, I just receive my orders from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and one of the local craft stores!! Yeah. I made no pictures, because I rather use the stuff then show it off. But I created another blog page "Brands" with my favourite crafting supplies with my most used brands! So have a look if you are interested in it!! I'm not sponsored and my supplies are based on my experience and earning limits.

But back to my creation for this weekend. It is an alternate Valentine or anniversary card. But I love it. it is not an everyday card, so it is special in its own way. Girly but still possible to give to a man!


It ia a simple card, with 2 different pattern papers, lace with pearl worked in the fabric, gems for a bit extra bling and of course the 2 used stamps. The main image is of course from Kraftin't Kimmie. Can't craft without that brand at the moment ;) The other one I'm not sure but guess it is from "My favourite things". If I'm wrong, blease leave a comment with the real brand, I really wanna know!! I have the stamp set such a long time I can't remeber it :(

I have to admit that I love the colour combination of black and red!! Hope you girls like it as well!

Challenges:
Sketch: Sketch Saturday
Bingo (die cuts, lace and gems): Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Pearls: Anything Goes Challenge Blog
Truly Dimensional: Papertake Weekly


Happy Crafting,

10 Comments:

Deborah said...

Wauw, ik vind dit echt een prachtig kaartje!!!!
Heel mooi gekleurd! Het is een prachtige kleurencombinatie!
Helemaal top!!! Leuk dat je meedoet aan de challenge deze week.
Groetjes Deborah

Kim said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje! En ook weer zo'n leuk stempeltje van Kraftin' Kimmie. Eindelijk heb ik ook een aantal stempels van Kraftin' Kimmie en moet wel zeggen dat ik gelijk verslaafd ben ;-P ! Haha!

Fijne zondag!

Groetjes Kim

Tambo said...

I love this card and the stamp. It's so whimsical. thanks, Tami
tamboscreations.blogspot.com

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Thank you for joining us at anything goes this fortnight for our challenge Pearls. Gorgeous card love all the added details
Hugs
Tamara

ms.espresso said...

Very cute card- love the sentiment around the circle :) Great use of this sketch! I'm hoping I'll get a chance to do the Bingo challenge this week, too!

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and your sentiments thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Glittertastic said...

Stefanie - this card is so quirky - it's wonderful. Love the image...
Sharon xx

Saskia said...

Prachtig kaartje Stefanie!

Saskia said...

Hey Stefanie,
Je bent zo te zien druk druk... het is bijna een maand geleden dat je iets hebt gepost.... geeft niet hoor, kom binnenkort wel weer eens kijken hihi... hoop dat alles wel goed met je is?
Groetjes Saskia

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
The cards are creative, nice and pretty,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment