Saturday, 12 March 2011

With Sympathy

I love to craft, but today it was more work than normally. The reason is a condolence card. The person has a heart issue and will be gone within a short amount of time. Days, not even weeks. Furthermore, he leaves a loving wife and two boys. They are no children any more, but too young to lose their father. I know he is not dead yet, but I wanted to take my time for such a difficult card.

It is a simple black and white card. To add some style, I put some embellishment on the ribbon and the corners of my image.


Challenges:
I will not enter any challenges with this card. It is only for inspirational use! Hope you girls will understand.


With sympathy,

2 Comments:

coops said...

beautiful card stefanie for such a sad time.

xx coops xx

jackid said...

What a beautiful card but wrong meaning if you get such a sad time for all involved these are I find the hardest cards to make
Jacki xx

Post a Comment