Sunday, 13 March 2011

It's all about the shoes

Today, I made a girly girl card. It is about shoes, long dresses and a fairytale. It is a Cinderella card from one of my favourite artists Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Love their work. Furthermore, it is a nice easel card.

Every girl loves shoes, so, it is no surprise that it is all about the shoes! I coloured the dress with the purple grey tones of my Copic Ciaos. Love the colour combination (BV23, BV25, BV29). Such a luck that there are the new Ciao colours, so I do not have to buy the more expensive Copic Markers ;)


Challanges:
Shaped Card: Totally Paper Crafts
Jewels: My Time to Craft Challenge
Anything goes: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Deborah said...

PRACHTIG!!! Een kaartje naar mijn hart!!
Groetjes Deborah

patriziawithaz said...

A gorgeous card Stefanie with a lovely image and great colours.Thank you for sharing your work with us at MTTCC this week and I hope we see you again soon x

coops said...

fantaastic card stefanie.i love the stunning image and your gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Chrissie said...

This is a real cutie... it made me smile!
Thanks so much for joining in our 'Jewels' challenge at MTTC this week!
Chrissie

Kim said...

Hoi Stefanie,

Prachtige kaartjes! Vind de Kraftin Kimmie stempels erg gaaf en hoop ze zelf snel ook een keer aan te kunnen schaffen!

Zag op het hj staan dat je een blog had en ben gelijk volger geworden.

Groetjes Kim

Post a Comment