Saturday, 26 March 2011

Easter Bunny

For the change, I made my first easter card for this year. Usually, I do not send much easter cards, but for a few special people like my parents or my aunt, I make an exception. Easter is not really my favourite crafting season. The weather is getting nicer, so i do not craft as much as I do with bad weather.


It is a vintage cutie card ;) I saw the bunny ears on another card, the cute idea came from Heidi. I thought, they would be perfect for my next card. The easter theme itself is more a vintage theme. Totally new for me. But you never know until you try it!!

The colours came from a photo inspiration : The tea pot is mostly white, the background pink and  it looks like a bit of an older one. So the other thing was vintage. 



Challenges:
Cute and Cuttly: Totally Paper Crafts
Photo Inspiration: Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Fantastic - love the lettering
Thanks for joining in at TPC this week
Good Luck
Sarah

ike said...

Excellent - the best Easter card I've seen in a long while. Love the hiding bunny LoL
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
Ike xx
SSDS DT

Copse said...

Fab Easter Card, Love the simplicity of this card, thanks for joining us this week at SSDS. Kaz DT SSDS

Rene said...

So cute! I love those bunny ears! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSDS!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Sande said...

Beautiful and sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at SSDS!

Hugs, Sande

Post a Comment