Saturday, 5 March 2011

Bottoms up!

Yeah, another Friday! Finally time to craft and finishing up some projects. Just got a few stamps delivered and I had to try this one. Love it. It is from Kraftin' Kimmie.


 It is my first handmade paper flower, so don't be too cruel on me ;) The second pic looks a bit pasty-faced, but it is so difficult to get a good picture in the middle of the night.


But I love this card. And these flowers are more fun than I first thought! It is a card for a special person, one of a kind, I would say. There is no new challenge yet, so hope I'm still on time ;)

Challenges:
One of a Kind: 365 cards
Flowers: Crazy 4 challenges
Handmade elements: Some odd Girl
Handmade flowers: All Sorts Challenge (via comment, can't enter my card with Mr. Linky)

Favourite:
I'm one of the two favourites from Some odd girl!!!! YEAH!!!!!


Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

Linda.Polman said...

I love this card! :D And it's a person-stamp that I actually like ;-)

How did you make the flower? It looks really nice, you have to show me some time soon:-)

Carlie M. said...

Stunning Card! Love your flower! Thanks for joining us on Some Odd Girl!

coops said...

fantastic card stefanie.i love the image and striking colours.your flower is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

fabulous colors and that flower is divine!

Thanks for playing with us at some odd girl

Caz said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us this week on Some Odd Girl.
Caz
x

Glittertastic said...

The flower is great - it has a lovely gothic look to it which matches the image perfectly! Sharon xx

Scraphorse - Åsa said...

What a fab card! The flower is great! Thanks for joining us on Some Odd Girl.

Post a Comment