Friday, 11 February 2011

With Love

There it is, another Valentines day. Normally, I do not care about them. It feels so wrong to be nice for one day at a whole year for your loved ones. The same with Mothers' day or fathers' day. But this year I made a card. I didn't buy any stuff, but at least made a card.I wasn't really satisfied with the first outcome, so I made a slightly different one as well. So choose which one you like more!


I just do not know which one I like more. The ribbon in the first card looks a bit lavender because of my camera. That is a shame, because in real it looks more like an old pinkish colour.


So, hopefully my boyfriend will not get an heart attack when he gets his card. But I guess it will not be this one, this is a bit too girly I think. So, I have to craft a bit more :)

Challenges:
Sketch: Pollycraft Challenge Blog.
Some Love: A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge
free for All: Pear Tree Designs


Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

Deborah said...

Haha... my boyfriend gets an attack if he NOT get a valentine card ;)
Nice card.
Greets Deborah

Caroline said...

aww,this is so sweet.. love the image you have used. hugs from Caroline

Sandra said...

Beautiful card,such a cute image and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Take care
San x

coops said...

fab card,i love the image and gorgeous backing paper :D

xx coops xx

LouDotMac said...

Gorgeous little image - what a cutie. I love the patterned paper!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Free For All' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Emma said...

Such gorgeous card, adorable image and lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Pollycraft Challenge this week!

Post a Comment