Saturday, 12 February 2011

Udderly Fantastic

I know, I said I made another Valentines' card, but instead it is more a nature/ friendship card. I saw the nature challenge on Digi Doodles shop's Best and had to enter. It is a freestyle card, so no sketch I had to follow. It is nice to craft free occasionally.

I love the cute images from Inkadinkado. The cow is too cute and the sentiments are really great for all kinds of cards, even the most difficult ones, male cards. I do not know what to do with the right upper corner. Maybe I will add a small brad or something there. it looks a bit empty to me.

My craft room is in total chaos, it is late, I'm tired, so I will continue tomorrow or on Sunday! Good night everyone..

Challenges:
Nature: Digi Doodle Shops Best
Anything goes: Craft your Passion Challenges
Use three words: Crafty Creations Challenges


Happy Crafting,

6 Comments:

Linda.Polman said...

I like this one :-)

Personally, I wouldn't do a small brad in the upper right corner, I think it would look "lost".
I think the card is finished the way it is now :-)

Debs M x said...

great card and backing paper, the image and sentiment are fab! Thanks for joining the challenge at Digi Doodles Shops Best
debs x
(guest dt)

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

papertrails leaver said...

this is way too cute! Love the cow image and the spotted paper you used! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Good luck! :-) Amy

Diane said...

Such a fun card - very cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week!
Diane x

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card,cute image,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

Post a Comment