Sunday, 20 February 2011

Shop 'till you Drop

And another entry, I needed some relax time and do you know any better reason to craft than to relax? I love crafting to clear my head. So I made a really girly shopping card. Hopefully my own shopping time is not so far way, can't wait to order the stamps I have seen a few days ago

I love this digi, it is from Little Claire's and it is a freeby!! Really can't wait to place my order.... I do not no yet, which brand I will buy in the end, but I guess something from Little Claire, Pennys Black, No Manning and Kraftin Kimmie. So wish me luck they still have the sets I want until then :)


Challenges:
Sketch: Sketch Saturday
Anything goes: Little Claire's Designs
Use Pink: Craft your Passion Challenges


Happy Crafting,

8 Comments:

Deborah said...

I love to shop, so I love this card! Hihi...
Greets Deborah

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
Hugs
Tamara GDT

Stephanie said...

Great image! I love the charm. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.

Louise said...

wow, Stefanie, your card is stunning.
Thank you so much for joining us for Little Claire's first ever challenge x

Linda.Polman said...

yay for shopping! <3

Lizzy xx said...

Such a sweet card, luv the colour ...I have something for you on my blog

xx Lizzy xx :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Pretty in pink! And I love the little purse charm. Cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday. I hope you'll come back and play with us again next week!

yaranore said...

Wat een heerlijke kleur.
lollipop roze.I love it
Gr Nel

Post a Comment