Sunday, 27 February 2011

Music was my first Love

It is Saturday again, a very cloudy and rainy one, so here is another card. I love this stamp, as all the others from the Greeting Farm, but enough advertisement. This time I choose for the colour purple, more because of convenience. I do not have a broad colour range of my Copic Ciaos. So I have to stick with what I have. But I don't care, I like purple and I finally got a few more brownish colours.


It is a simpel easel card. The little note on the bottom is song text from the song "Music was my first love" and says: "Music was my first love and it will be my last. Music of the future and music of the past.".


No I have the problem that I can't get the chorus out of my mind. Guess I can't sleep tonight :D Hope I didn't infect you girls as well. It is awful to sing all the time, especially if you are as bad in singing as I am!

Challenges:
Sketch: Inspirational Card Sketches
Anything goes: Paper Romance Challenges
Easel card: Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays


Happy Crafting,

4 Comments:

coops said...

fantastic card stefanie.i love the sassy image and great colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Sandra P said...

How wonderful! Love your coloring :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Nicola said...

Fab easel card and love the image and colours you have used. many thanks for joining us at ICS. Nicola xx

Linda said...

Sweet card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at SSDS with your wonderful easel card.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Post a Comment