Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Monsterious Birthday

Hope you girls had a nice Valentines' day, I saw all your beautiful card, but I'm still no back in the cute and cuddly theme. Although, I find my previous monster card a cutie. So i made another one, this one is special. It is his 5th birthday. He loves monsters, so I made another card. Ok, I have to say that I tried to made a minion, but after a few cuts, it was definitely another monster. So, hope he gets a name very soon:
Aren't the teeth cute? And the big googly eye? I used the same paper twice, but turned it around. At first I had two different kinds op papers, but it was too distractive. Can't have that with such a "monsterious" birthday image, can I ;)

Challenges:
Sketch: Inspirational Card Sketches
Special Birthdays: Pollycraft Challenge Blog


Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

Deborah said...

Haha, het ziet er echt wel een monster uit, maar een lieve!
Ik vind het een heel appart maar mooi kaartje!!
Zo leuk met dat wiebeloogje.
Groetjes Deborah

coops said...

fantastic cards stefanie.i love the fab monsters,their googly eyes are great :D

xx coops xx

Nicola said...

Great card and take on this weeks sketch. Many thanks for sharing with us at ICS. Nicola xx

tulipanka said...

Funny card :) Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at ICS!

Crafting Joanne said...

This is fabulous Stefanie, love the cute monster.

Thanks for joining us for this weeks Special Birthdays challenge over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Susie Little said...

It great I LOVE it!Thank you for playing with us at ICS!

Susie xx

scrapnnMO said...

WOW I love what you did with the sketch from ICS last week. Thanks for joining us.

Post a Comment