Sunday, 13 February 2011

Monster Party

I'm officially tired of all the Valentine challenges. All the red, pink, shiny and glittery stuff is nice for a while, but now it is definitely enough!!

So I started my freestyle anti hearty series . At the moment I have no idea if it is a really short series of maybe will last for a while. it is a bit dependent on how much time i have in the next days or weeks. My first card is a Monster Party card. Ok, I have to admit, it is too cute to be in an ANTI theme, but it is a monster...


I loved the image, but afterwards I started thinking that I have a few googly eyes left. So I plucked it all off again and now he has two different sized googly eyes. So adorable for a spooky monster, isn't he?!


I put the sentiment in the foreground with a few higher dimensionals than the monster itself. I love the outcome.

But have no idea if I can find a theme challenge to enter.. My sketch is a bit alternated from the originally one, but I entered the same challenge a few entries ago and thought it couldn't harm anyone to have a bit variety.

Challenges:
Sketch: Sparkle Dreams Challenge Blog
Sentiment: All Sorts Challenge
Clean and Simple: Totally Paper Crafts
Anything goes: Little Claires Designs


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Deborah said...

Ik vind dat een héél grappig kaartje! Hihi, wat een monster. Heel eenvoudig en geslaagd.
Dit is echt wel een anti valentijnskaart! ;)
Groetjes Deborah

Saskia said...

Wat een schatje! Mooie Combi met het achtergrondpapier en het touwtje/lint! Ik ben ook helemaal in monstersferen :D

MissyB said...

Hi,

Great card love the image. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.

missyb x

Mummylade said...

what a gorgeous monster! Thank you so much for entering the sentiment challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

The Little Stamper said...

You are absolutely right - we've had enough of all those hearts for a while!
This is a great card and thanks for joining us on the Little Claire' challenge.

Sharon x

Post a Comment