Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Beautiful Nature

Hi girls, is the weather as awful at your place as it is over here? Everything is grey, dark, rainy and cold. So I thought, it would be nice to get some summer and green nature in the house. So I made a nature card. Flowers, green, black and white. Can't live without my black layers at the moment ;)


Love the theme at Clean and Simple cards. So easy and still so much fun to do! The green buttons are so cute and fit the colour perfectly.


Finally, I had a chance to use my new stamps set from Hero Arts. Hope I can add a few more cards soon. I'm full of inspiration. So lets see I've I can manage a bit spare time!!

Challenges:
Sketch: Clean and Simple Stamping
Flowers: Pear Tree Designs
Spring: Moving along with the Times


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Janelle said...

Nice, spring-y card. Perfect for a dreary day. :)

coops said...

fabulous card stefanie.i love the fresh green colours and fab layout :D

xx coops xx

LouDotMac said...

I love how clean this card looks. It reminds us all that spring is on the way. Brilliant sentiment!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs - good luck in the challenges.

Lou Mac. xo

Lisa Jane said...

LOve this design and as green is a favourite colour of mine this one really catches my eye
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Susie said...

Great card, very clean & simple but so elegant at the same time! Love the Spring colours too! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

Post a Comment