Saturday, 29 January 2011

Recipe of Life

This is a last minute birthday/ friendship card. I love this colour combination: pink, black and white. I'm still not sure if I should add some glimmer, glitter effects. it is a clean card, so it would be handy to have some special effects ;)
The brads looks like anthracite but they are actually black. It is dark outside and I can't get a good image without any natural light. I just bought the black ribbon with white dots. Isn't it cute?


Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy any or no occasion card. I See you girls soon!

Challenges:
Friendship Challenge: The Paper Variety
Anything goes: Pennys Challenges
P is for Pink: Creative Belli Blog


Happy Crafting,

4 Comments:

Abby said...

Love this color combo, such a sweet card :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety!

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again next time.
Sharon x

Maria Matter said...

lovely card hun!
Thank you for coming to play with us @ Creative Belli!
hugs

Tessa Buys said...

Beautiful card! I love how clean and simple it is - just perfect :). Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety!

Post a Comment