Sunday, 5 December 2010

Sparkly Holidays

I know, I'm totally late to start with Christmas cards this year. Lever late than never describes my Christmas activities very well, I guess. My priority were the decoration in house and not the cards yet, but now it change. My first season card is finished.


It is a shame that the colour are different in the real card, but I do not have a proper photo studio for my cards and it is dark here as well. Except the background, everything is sparkling .


I love the angel wings, these are covered in brilliant glimmer and the black layer is soaked with silver glimmer mist. You can see it when you click on the images. it is really discreet. That is the reason I like it. Otherwise everything is shimmery and shiny and you can't see the details any more.


The card has got several layers, I hope you can see them on the picture.

Furthermore, my friend Linda and I made a French memo board. I have a nice picture of it on my craft room page!

Challenges:
Sketch: Card Patterns
Christmas: Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Advent: Stamping with Fun
Xmas punches:  Totally Papercrafts


Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous Christmas card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

coops said...

gorgeous card stefanie.the image is so cute and fab colours and layout :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation and thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Stressed Stamper said...

I love the wings too - love glitter. Thanks for joining in at TPC this week - Good Luck
Sarah - Stressed Stamper

Jan said...

too sweet!

Agata said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Post a Comment