Saturday, 18 December 2010

Smirky Christmas

And another Christmas card, this time with a cute image from the Smirk Chipboard. I love them, they are so cute and glittery! :D

I don't know why, but I have got a white card phase I guess. Every time I have to choose my card base, I take white paper out of my stock. Maybe it is because of all the snow outside... I like the winter, but I hate that slippery weather! but nevertheless, my Smirks looks good ;)

I'm totally in Christmas card stress!!! Now, I have got 3 different Christmas card versions. Of course I made more cards of every version. So, I'm still in good hope to finish all my cards in time... almost ;)

Challenges:
Sketch: Inspirational Card Sketches
Christmas card: A Spoon full of Sugar 
White Christmas: Pollycraft Challenge
Christmas Inspired cards: Top Tip Tuesday




Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Vee said...

This is a beautiful Christmas design. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday.
xx Vee

joey said...

Hi Stefanie

this is gorgeous, I love the image so much fun, thanks for joining us at pollycraft, wishing you a lovely christmas

Joey xx

Nicola said...

Great card and lovely image. MAny thanks for joining us at ICS and don't forget our DT call. Nicola xx

Sandy Ang said...

You've really used the white cardstock so effectively to make the other cute elements stand out on your card. Wishing you a happy new year!

Jackie said...

Great card, thanks for joining us on ICS.

Happy new year.

Post a Comment