Saturday, 18 December 2010

Season's Greetings

Oh my god, only 6 days left until Christmas and I still have no Christmas cards finished. Ok not completely true, I know have 2 different kinds and hopefully I can manage to create some more this weekend. The cards will be a bit late I guess, but better late than never!!


This is a cute reindeer card, perfect to use my new Christmas present. I know, I know. It is not Christmas eve yet, but I can't wait until I am aloud to use the fully version of "Make the Cut" and better now when I'm really need its help than later when the next birthday waits. :)


I layered the card, but only with really small dimensionals, so it is almost impossible to see in the picture, only the reindeer pops out a bit more. Even though, it is a family card, I added a little bit bling in form of two lovely Christmas brads.


Challenges:
Sketch: Clean and Simple Stamping
Christmas: Pear tree Designs
Christmas Inspired: Top Tip Tuesday


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Where is that sweet little reindeer from? He is precious! Thanks for sharing a great card!
~Amy S.~

Leanne said...

Awwww I love that reindeer - he is adoreable!! Just what I need to put on my santa letter for my kids - where did you get him from?

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck! Remember, you can enter as many times as you like!

Hugs & Merry Christmas!
Leanne xx

Susie said...

Cute card, love the reindeer!! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

Dawn said...

This is adorable. Love that reindeer. I also enjoy receiving Christmas cards after the holiday. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

clare said...

Thanks for joining us @PTD. Merry Christmas. x

Post a Comment