Saturday, 11 December 2010

Friendship

Another St Nicholas' Day card. This time it is all about friendship, because I still did not manage to make a BFF card for Linda, she will get a special Nicholas BFF card! ;)



It is a cute image from the Greeting Farm.. again. I love their stamps. So cute but I really need more Copic markers for colouring. Hint, hint, hint for Christmas?!?!?! ;)


I love the details from this card. The sparkly purple ribbon, the crown as well as the sparkly design paper from Smirks. The black dots are shiny with tiny pieces of glitter in them. So cute and I got it from Linda a while ago. I know she is not a big fan of stamps with people on it, but it fits the card so well I had to do it anyway. Hope she will forgive me :)

The reason for the crown is, my friend loves them. Hopefully you love them too, because it was such a fun project to make!!

Challenges:
Sketch: Inspirational Card Sketches
Bring on the Bling: There She Goes Clear Stamps
Anything goes: Sugar Sweet Paper Ttreats
Anything goes with butterflies: Flutter by Wednesdays


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Debs said...

Lovely card, hope someone gets your hint, thanks for joining us at ICS,
Hugs

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Deborah said...

Hele leuke kaartjes heb je op je blog staan.
Ik vind dat je echt een hele leuke stijl hebt!
Leuk met dat kroontje en het lint.
Groetjes Deborah

Linda said...

Hereby I officially declare you as "Forgiven" for the stamp-with-person-in-it ;-)

I like the card a lot! Especially the crown :-)

<3 bff

Nicola said...

Lovely card and I love the Greeting Farm stamps. Many thanks for joining us at ICS. Nicola xx

Post a Comment