Thursday, 30 December 2010

Explorer 1

I hope everybody had a terrific Christmas time with everything they wanted!! My season's holiday is really stressful after Christmas, because almost all the people I know has their birthdays in January!!! My parents, nephew, friends, neighbours and I could go on and on. So, I have to do some serious card making!! The first cards I have to make are for my father and nephew. So, I started with the little one, my sweet little baby nephew. He turns 1!! So it is a very important birthday, he has to explore the wide world... so, my card theme are UFO's!


I hope to have some extra time to make better pictures, it is so grey outside and one of my photo lights  (sounds fancier than my desk lights ;) ) had no better thing to do than breaking down a few days ago.


By the way, the red dots are sparkly, but it is impossible to catch that on the picture. I'm a horrible photographer... :D

Challenges:
Anything goes: Allsorts Challenge
Anything goes: Digi Doodle Shops Best
Baby:  Fairytale Challengeblog
Baby with sentiment: Sentimental Sundays



Happy Crafting,

7 Comments:

Bianca said...

This is something so very cute and different! I really love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Annette22 said...

your card is very cute, and so special

Thank you for playng with us at Fairy Tale

hugs

Annette

Dorcas said...

Such a fun card for a boy! Thanks for joining in our challenge at SS!

Karen said...

Great card for a boy, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - well over 600 so far !

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

B x

Have you entered my new candy

coops said...

fantastic card.i love the ufo and fab backing paper. :D

xx coops xx

mudmaven said...

I just love this card. So fun for a little one. Thanks for joining in our baby challenge at Sentimental Sundays! Hope you will join in again. ~chris

Post a Comment