Friday, 31 December 2010

Bee Positive

I know, it is not areally birthday card, but my father is still in the hospital and I wanted do give him a nice card to get as positive as he can at the moment. He really needs it!

So, here is my get well - be happy birthday card:

 The colours are a bit difficult to get.. my camera really does not know what I want ;)

Isn't the fly cute? I know that it is a BEE positive card, but you can find the tiny bee on the upper right corner. I also made a Bee Happy card with a bee in the corner in place of a fly. But I'm not sure which version I like more. I think the fly is cuter!!

The copy cat card is almost the same, but I used a different kind alphabet with slightly different words (happy instead of positive) and of course the bee and not the fly. So see for yourself:


Challenges:
Anything goes: CES Challenges
Anything goes: Allsorts Challenge


Happy Crafting,

5 Comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww this is just gorgeous!!! I love it!!

Thanks for sharing with us at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Linda said...

Ik vind hem erg leuk! Het achtergrondpapier is ja echt schattig met die genaaide wolken :D:D *jaloers ben op jouw prachtige papieren*

Klein puntje constructieve kritiek: ik denk dat het leuk was geweest om 2 gele strepen op de vlieg te plakken zodat het een bij zou zijn. De kleine bij die er opstaat is namelijk wel erg klein en nu gaat de woordgrap een beetje verloren.

Bernadette Bliss said...

So cute Stefanie. Happy New Year and I left you a gift on by blog!

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable and sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
Hugs Emma x

yaranore said...

Heel erg mooi gedaan ,ben net volger geworden en ga nu naar je andere creaties kijken
Gr nel

Post a Comment