Saturday, 11 December 2010

Bang Boom Bang

I know, I know, it is the time of Christmas. Time of contemplation and family and I have posted a "Bang Boom Bang" card. but I have a reason. In the Netherlands they celebrate St Nicholas' Day "Sinterklaas" much more and bigger than Christmas and we have a small after St. Nicholas' party with a few friends today. The traditions are short or long poems with every present you give as well as some prank gifts which must be funny and not too mean. For my poems I decided to use greeting cards this year. So every card and poem gives away a tiny bit of the real present.


I love my Cricut I have to say, otherwise the card would have been much more work. But so, the card is simple and clean, because the receiver does not like scrap on his cards. So typical male!


I have nothing further to tell, because it is such an easy and quick one. But I hope you girls still like it.

Challenges:
Sketch: The Sweetest Thing
Anything goes: The Creative Card Crew


Happy Crafting,

2 Comments:

Marilyn said...

I like it! Although the traditional Christmas cards are lovely, I really enjoy ones like these that are not so Christmassy.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Marilyn

lucas said...

Heey Stefanie, I really like your card, love what you did with the BANG effect.

Greets Luke

Post a Comment